We understand at this challenging time people may be uncertain and nervous about using public transport. At sedcat we do all we can to ensure the safety and health of our passengers. That is why we have a COVID Safe travel routine:
- Use the 2 metre social distancing model
- All passengers must wear masks unless otherwise planned and then they are positioned at the back. (So far we haven’t had a passenger not wearing a mask)
- A daily ‘Zapptiser sanitiser keeps the vehicle ‘sanitised’ for several hours – resisting viruses and bacteria.
- Touchpoints are cleaned between runs
- Drivers use PPE – gloves, masks, aprons, face shields when assisting passengers
So if you are unsure and lack confidence in the ability to social distance on public transport, people not wearing masks and a lack of confidence in hygiene measures, travel on our BAT Bus.
Services operating during Lockdown 2.0
Due to the National lockdown of 5th November, some of our services will be affected. Shopmobility at Castlepoint is open 10am until 2pm – weekdays only. The Saturday service will not be available until 5th December.
The BAT bus shopping service is still available but social trips are suspended for the period of lockdown.
Community cars – we will take bookings for essential medical appointments.
Hospital Hop – taking bookings for hospital appointments