sedcat offers a weekday wheelchair-accessible shuttle service which can take you to a one-off hospital appointment at Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole Hospitals without incurring the membership fee. The services available will be dependent on where you live.
Unable to access transport services to get you to your Hospital Appointments?
- Are you receiving benefits?
- Do you access Universal Credit?
- Are you classified as having a Disability?
sedcat offer affordable, accessible transport services to your hospital appointment!
If you live within post code areas BH1 – BH18 and require transport to your hospital appointments at Royal Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole Hospitals, call us on 01202 534027.
You can become a member with sedcat, which provides you preferential transport and allows you access to our other ‘BAT’ Bus services. Or you can access our Hospital Hop service as a one-time visitor provided we can source a driver.
Did you know about getting help for Hospital Hop?
You may be able to get help with your NHS appointments travel costs through the NHS Low Income Scheme (LIS).
You can apply for the scheme as long as your savings, investments or property (not including where you live) do not exceed the capital limit and you have an annual household income below £16 000. You can apply for the NHS Low Income Scheme either by post or online, just go to https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-low-income-scheme for more information.
Sedcat annual membership fee is £10.00
● BH1 – BH11 needing to get to the Bournemouth or Christchurch Hospital will cost £10 return.
● BH1 – BH11 needing to get to the Poole Hospital is £15 return.
● BH11 – BH18 needing to get to the Poole Hospital will cost £10 return.
● BH11 – BH18 needing to get to the Bournemouth will cost £15 return.